Monday, May 16, 2011

Story/Experience by Christy Chow

Christy Chow studied at RMIT university and graduated last year. She is from Kuala Lumpur as well. Thanks for her contribution all the way from Kuala Lumpur.

Nightlife in Melbourne was one of the things that I miss the most after coming back from Melbourne! Unlike my home country, there isn't many activities that can be done at night. So visiting bard or club hopping was the fun thing to do at night! And because I lived in the city, it was so convenient to just walk down the street, hop into a bar and have fun with my friends! Most importantly, I can just enjoy and didn't have to worry about driving home after drinking/ getting drunk...

She is now back to KL and work as an editor. So partying was basically one of the things that makes her feel good when staying in Melbourne. So what's yours? Share with us on facebook! See you there~


No comments:

Post a Comment