Monday, May 9, 2011

Mindy Chong

Story/experience by Mindy Chong (worker, PR in Melbourne) =)






Hi, I am Mindy from KL Malaysia, until I was married. My husband is a PR in Melbourne, hence here I am starting a new life in Melbourne. I am currently working as an office administrator in a small local financial management company. It's almost 2 years now and I am kind of getting used to the new environment. Having said that, I still miss Malaysia. Especially my family and friends back home. This is the first time in my life that I have been so far away from them. However, thanks to technology, I can still keep in touch with them closely via messenger and video call. Occasionally I will home make some Malaysian Dessert to satisfy my craving for Malaysian food. Sesame red bean paste ball is one of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment