Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Little things that remind you and me of Malaysia

I am not a COFFEE fans. But for some reasons, I like to drink Old Town White Coffee here in Melbourne, especially in winter (or cold night, ya I drink coffee at night). I think this reminds me of Malaysia. There are lots of good coffee around Melbourne, however, I just want to drink white coffee. Drinking it makes me feel good in Melb...ourne because I feel like I am still in my home country. What is weird is that I rarely drink white coffee in Malaysia, but when I am here, I drink heaps of them. Maybe when people are away from their homes, they always like to find something that remind them of their homes. So what are your THINGS that remind you of your home? (Also, mamee is in my list. XD)
Please visit our facebook page to share yours or just simply drop a comment will do. We are more than happy to havc YOU, YOU and YOU to share a story with us. ^^
 Admin- Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment